The Marketing Manager (MM) will serve as strategic partner, strategist, and support to our Management and Sales Teams, using his/her ability to translate data, information, and research into persuasive proposals. The key purpose of this role is to craft compelling stories, using intelligent insights to reach audiences, optimize attribution, and convert them into revenue.
This individual will represent the company and work autonomously, collaborating with our Sales Assistants to strengthen their story-telling ability via training, research summaries, proposal templates, vertical insights, and proposal assistance.
The MM will have a passion for Sales & Marketing and Out-of-Home Advertising and will be closely aligned with Sales Account Executives, Sales Management, and Sales Assistants.
• Exercise discretion and independent judgment while driving lead generation activities through market analysis.
• Challenge conventional thinking with a focus on audiences, asset mix, and best practices to increase revenue.
• Extract sales stories from quantitative and qualitative data sets that drive revenue.
• Create outgoing proposals and presentations that are grounded in research and data.
• Create compelling proposals that support all our products and identify up-sell opportunities.
• Strategize with sales team to create robust marketing/business plans.
• Collaborate with Sales Assistants (e.g. research summaries, proposal templates, vertical insights, proposals, and training).
• Conduct research on current/potential Clients as well as market trends and competitive insights on behalf of the company, and compile information for Account Executives.
• Act as a liaison between Clients, AEs, and various departments.
• Develop inventory maps to aid in the selling process.
• Distribute and update internal and external marketing materials
• Attend weekly sales meetings as needed or instructed by General Manager or Sales Manager.
• Collaborate with Managers to formalize research and presentations templates.
• Manage project priorities and processes.
• Perform other functions that may be assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related discipline is preferred or equivalent experience.
• 5-years or more experience in media sales and marketing a strong plus.
• Expertise and strong knowledge of research databases, tools, and applications including but not limited to Ad Mall, Geo-Path, Telmar, and Ad Manager.
• Proven sense of ownership in projects or initiatives you champion.
• Ability to work independently and resolve problems.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications is critical
• Ability to work well and across various functional areas and offices.
• Detailed oriented with strong follow-through and multitasking skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent data entry, computer skills.
Resume and cover letter e-mailed to Jason Brannon (firstname.lastname@example.org.) No phone calls, please. We will follow up if we are interested in learning more.